RSDG discussion
December 15, 2017, 03:29:29 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: World Series by Renault  (Read 16338 times)
Stuart Fleming
New pie

« on: December 11, 2006, 03:40:51 PM »

Any chance of some info on this mod? all seems to have gone quiet about it, i really can't wait for it! if its built as well as the Meganes it should be blast  Cool
Tiresmoke
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 03:43:07 PM »

Yes you will start to see some info soon. We haven't discussed much yet about when to release as we are in initial beta testing now. Once we have a clearer idea on where we stand with any issues then we will have a better idea on when to start release info. Do keep watching as it may well be fairly soon.
Stuart Fleming
New pie

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »

phew, i thought it had maybe been canned. if you need extra help to speed the process up then just shout, cough beta tester cough
Tiresmoke
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 03:52:30 PM »

We are using our normal group of beta testers. LOL but no one will fault you for trying. Anyways Markus or one of the others will likely release some more pics soon. The team does so enjoy sharing some neat stuff before release.
Stuart Fleming
New pie

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 03:54:10 PM »

thanks! ill keep my eyes peeled
Tiresmoke
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 05:04:11 PM »

OK Just a hint... LOL You twisted my arm.
Stuart Fleming
New pie

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 05:46:52 PM »

a 2006 megane i see, those rear wings look really weird compared to the 2005 ones, but the car looks v nice, ne shots of the lovely headlights?
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 07:08:07 AM »

Steve, I think Stuart is talking about the FR3.5 formulas rather than the new Megane version? smile Both series are part of World Series by Renault.
No decision have been made re. the FR3.5. Graphics wise the FR3.5 is pretty far along(all '05 cars painted and so on), but sounds vehicle dynamics etc would need a bit more work.
For me the FR3.5 was a way to get back to modeling cars again and learning about rF modding. I never intended it to be a complete rF add-on. But considering how much effort we spent on the cars it would be shame not to finish it... so who knows.
Not sure how much interest there is for an other single seater add-on though.
Stuart Fleming
New pie

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 10:40:05 AM »

yea thats what i ment the FR3.5's i'd love to see this mod make the light of day, i would hope there would alot of interest for a mod like this,  it would fit well as a decent single seater after the F3's. anyway sounds like there is alot of work to be done on it, but hope you think about it!
Julien_V
New pie

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 08:13:09 AM »

Mika : Not sure how much interest there is for an other single seater add-on though.

Hello all, I'm new on this new forum.

I really think FR3.5 is a very good idea, because for me, on RF, they have no real good single seater mod. So if FR3.5 is the same level of MEgane, will be very good.

See you.
Spacekid
New pie

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 02:02:41 PM »

I hope that the mod will see the light of day!

Keep it up RSDG! rolleyes
Stinger
New pie

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 03:46:13 PM »

Is that seriously the spoiler on the new Megane? It's crazy big. lol
Vitor
New pie

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2007, 12:06:19 PM »

Steve, I think Stuart is talking about the FR3.5 formulas rather than the new Megane version? smile Both series are part of World Series by Renault.
No decision have been made re. the FR3.5. Graphics wise the FR3.5 is pretty far along(all '05 cars painted and so on), but sounds vehicle dynamics etc would need a bit more work.
For me the FR3.5 was a way to get back to modeling cars again and learning about rF modding. I never intended it to be a complete rF add-on. But considering how much effort we spent on the cars it would be shame not to finish it... so who knows.
Not sure how much interest there is for an other single seater add-on though.

Well, i can only speak for myself, but, i would be definitely interested on a Open Wheel mod from RSDG. Hope it gets released some day.  Lips Sealed
Spacekid
New pie

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 10:37:17 PM »

Any news to report on the FR 3.5l Open Wheeler? wheelsmiley
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 03:49:41 AM »

Sorry, but no. Nothing new to report.
I can tell you that we are working on someting... what, when, why etc are questions we'll answer when the time is right smile
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: