RSDG discussion
December 16, 2017, 02:09:34 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: F1C: READOUT and LCD Font  (Read 10479 times)
basukid
New pie

« on: August 12, 2007, 04:03:35 AM »

Hey guys! I read at RSC that Mika explained how the readout.bmp and the fontstyle in F1C works together and what part of the readout is doing the right thing. BUT I CAN'T FIND this Explanation doh Could somebody please so kind and give me help in that stuff  rolleyes

Thanks in advance  sign_rsdg
Tiresmoke
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:18:50 PM »

You may want to PM Mika. He is not here a lot during the summer as he works and races so he may miss this question. He is our resident expert on the readouts and I doubt anyone else here could give you more insight than he could.
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 07:22:44 AM »

Hey guys! I read at RSC that Mika explained how the readout.bmp and the fontstyle in F1C works together and what part of the readout is doing the right thing. BUT I CAN'T FIND this Explanation doh Could somebody please so kind and give me help in that stuff  rolleyes

Thanks in advance  sign_rsdg

I know what you mean. I made readout.bmp template to make it easier to map them, but I doubt I have that texture anywhere anymore Sad
basukid
New pie

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 02:07:45 PM »

any news Mika  blush

wheelsmiley
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 03:44:49 AM »

I've searched all my computers and untortunatley that readout template is MIA Sad Must have lost it in the HD crash I had earlier this year.
It should be fairly easy to figure out the readout UVW mapping from one of the excisting cockpits... or?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: