RSDG discussion
December 15, 2017, 03:30:32 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: I wonder  (Read 35947 times)
Tiresmoke
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2008, 04:40:37 PM »

thanks but I would say hold on to it. We will likely as not release a set of templates for you guys to paint up your own cars.
KastaRules
New pie

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2008, 07:51:27 PM »

Hi guys! Will this mod ever see the light or should we drop every hope?! Cause I was really looking forward to drive those beauty! Huh
Tiresmoke
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2008, 12:01:25 AM »

As far as I know the project will move forward at some point. But real life has gotten in our way for the moment. Hopefully we can expand our staff and maybe move it and other projects forward faster. Sorry for not saying more to this point. Hopefully we can start to get things going again sometime soon.
thenees
New pie

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2008, 06:01:53 PM »

if you need a painter???

just email me reneaultf1@hotmail.com (also msn)

here one example what i painted (F1 Stockcar)

bandit2
New pie

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2008, 06:54:15 PM »

if u need more help testing or maybe with paintin some skins tell me i can help
email me @ onlyoneheart_04@hotmail.com
xblade
New pie

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2008, 03:03:34 PM »

hi been a while since i was here, wondering what is the haps on the br mod ,, i know life just doesnt have enough hrs to do thngs.
xblade
New pie

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009, 03:04:48 PM »

hi, has this awesum looking mod died now, have you given up on it?? if that is the case why not let some other modders take a look at it and finish it off , these would be a big hit imho. i even know of a modder that would be verry interested in finishing it off...
TADS
New pie

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2009, 06:36:13 PM »

I have the UKBanger mod on wip now on rFactor Central but would love to see this finished if you are not going to carry this mod on is there any chance i could poss join your team and get things moving again or maybe try finishing the mod with my team of people??

TADS
xblade
New pie

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2009, 08:07:49 AM »

hope this mod does come to light
xblade
New pie

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2009, 12:08:27 AM »

As far as I know the project will move forward at some point. But real life has gotten in our way for the moment. Hopefully we can expand our staff and maybe move it and other projects forward faster. Sorry for not saying more to this point. Hopefully we can start to get things going again sometime soon.

been a long while since i visited. what news on this mod. has it finally died. will it ever see the light of day in rfactor?.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: