RSDG discussion
December 16, 2017, 02:12:14 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: F1C SCC Tracks  (Read 13917 times)
Bogie
New pie

« on: November 12, 2007, 03:59:16 PM »

I am searching for the F1C SCC tracks, at this time Road Atlanta and The Watkins Glen tracks.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I ask please if you know the location of any F1C SCC tracks please post them here so we can try to again, get an obvious place to find the tracks in the future.

I believe this is the first place anyone looking for tracks, will look. So please.

I do ask that no post concerning how to install or any disussions that do not directly point to the location of tracks be posted here. As we all know one off topic post can start turning this thread into an disorganized and next to useless, for the "intened purpose." We have all gone though thread after thread of off topic post in the past when trying to locate stuff. Simply, I want to keep the thread clean and easy to use. Fine if you point the location of a track and installion instructions in a single post. But if you have troulbe installing or need other help, please post in another thread. With a little co-operation we can get a descent track data base going on here in the most obvious real easily locate able place.

TIA to everyone who contributes.

Bogie
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 11:19:43 PM by Bogie » Logged
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 01:19:25 AM »

These are from an old private RSDG ftp backup, so don't know if they are the latest versions:
www.rsdg.net/files/LeMans_v2.0.zip
www.rsdg.net/files/roadamerica_f1c.zip
www.rsdg.net/files/WatkinsGlenV1.0.zip
www.rsdg.net/files/zandvoort_f1c.zip
egdesign
New pie

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 01:48:05 AM »

Is it possible to have rights to convert the tracks Road America and Watkis Glen to another games : GP500 ?

Thanks for the reply.
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 04:02:53 AM »

You may convert those. Follow the guidlines in SCC blanket permission and you'll be fine.: http://rsdgdev.com/forum/index.php?topic=2199.0
egdesign
New pie

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 01:27:12 PM »

thanks,

Because SCC blanket permission was just for cars i prefer to ask for tracks.

dance sign_cool
Bogie
New pie

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 12:27:35 AM »

Well those links are no longer any good and the cd I burned them to is no longer any good either. Could you be so kind as to hook me up with them again? Thanks very much. Unfortunately still one of my favorite sims And I don't want to give it up.
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 02:02:36 PM »

I've restored the files back on the server.
Bogie
New pie

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 02:01:01 AM »

Thank you very much, and thank you very much for such a great mod that one suffers withrawls. I lost my computer a while back and have not gotten to turn any laps in quite awhile. I just built a new computer about a month ago. Spent the last few weeks hunting for a new copy of F1C, I finally got it the other day, and ordered a new steering wheel last night, I already have F1C and SCC installed and now I have my my two favorite SCC tracks, Le Mans and Road America. I started SCC up earlier this morning, put forty cars in the field went straight to Le Mans and straight to the race. Pulled my car into the pits using the key board and then watched the race for nearly an hour. I have jitters knowing it is just matter of a few days waiting on my new wheel and I will get to join those other cars and chase them down. I probably sound a little mental, but if I am, it is because you did such a great job with this mod that I am suffering from anxiety while waiting for my new wheel and having to get quick fixes by watching the AI cars on the track.

Again Thank you very much. And you can definitely congratulate yourselves on a great job when 6 years later people still act the way I do about the work you put out. Your work has been tested by time and it still stands up as some of the best work ever done.

Very sincerely
Bogie
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 05:30:22 AM »

It's nice to hear that people still play SCC!

btw. Does anyone have the SCC.rar file downloaded from here? -> http://rsdgdev.com/forum/index.php?topic=2330.0

I've been trying to find a backup of that file, but so far no luck.
Bogie
New pie

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 12:16:49 AM »

I am sorry but I do not have that one, I have the two versions available from Boomtown.
Tiresmoke
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2008, 07:33:53 PM »

It's nice to hear that people still play SCC!

btw. Does anyone have the SCC.rar file downloaded from here? -> http://rsdgdev.com/forum/index.php?topic=2330.0

I've been trying to find a backup of that file, but so far no luck.

Nope my files were lost a ways back. I don't have any backups from the old system. Sorry man. Maybe one of the others do.

I too am happy to hear someone still plays SCC. It was a blast to work on and more fun to drive.
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 05:48:07 AM »

I can try to repack the file and upload it. Basically the file was SCC patched to latest version including the 2004 add-on.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: