RSDG discussion
December 16, 2017, 02:13:34 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: What remains  (Read 7287 times)
basukid
New pie

« on: January 04, 2008, 01:17:35 PM »

Hello guys of  sign_rsdglaugh After the big success of the GTR2 SCC conversion I want to know what still remains unfinished on your HD's? It would be nice to have some more secret stuff to give. Some projects were aborted or not sorted out. I know that you don't give anything out, if it's not topnotch, but Perfectdark and friends are able to handle it and to give it try before they release it.
I'm currently working on the old Ferrari 333 model but read somewhere, there was a better model on the way beside the Doran 2000 car  Huh
Would you please so kind to check all your disks, HD's, connections to find more stuff for us?
I can't believe that there is so much lost.

Thanks in advance
Andy aka Basukid  trampoline
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:19:22 PM by basukid » Logged
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:26:35 PM »

Do you have the Spyker already? Not sure if I've given that to someone or not.
I think you have the 2000 Caddy already?
We had a Lambo and a C6R that were never released but don't think you need those.
Don't remember any other cars that could of use to you.
basukid
New pie

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 01:26:51 PM »

A spyker? In what state of development?  Cool Give me a try? I only know the older SCR-version and the new SSM Model (unfinished). Do you have something different? Are there more skins for the Ferrari 333 availible than the 3 known? Any developments on that car?

rolleyes Andy
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 02:06:57 PM »

I have the Lightwave model on my HD. It was made for an other project... not sure if we ever had it in F1C.
It was mapped and painted, though not sure if I have those files anymore.
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 02:10:12 PM »

Only have two F333SPs. The Doran car and a BMS Scuderia from 2000.
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 11:17:15 AM »

Against all odds I think I may have found some more Spyker files. I have a street and a LM paintjob (2048x2048) and a wireframe. Also a 3dsmax scene... the max scene may well contain the car in mapped format. Could not locate the template.
Also found a E30 BMW smile
Mika
Administrator
Zero Member

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 11:21:11 AM »

Here is the BMS Scudetia F333SP. Not sure if it has been released... no idea what is in the team.mas to be honest.
basukid
New pie

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 02:11:20 PM »

Thanks for your efforts  sign_cool
The Ferrari was released. This car isn't the problem anymore. Perfectdark and I made some own variations of that car. Nearly all cars will be possible. I hope he gets the tire/rim combos ingame.
Thanks for your Riley on RSC  Cool
This is what I wanted  Roll Eyes

The spyker stuff you can hold in your backhand or give it all to me. whatever you want. I would provide this the 3D-Artists in our SCC Team if you want.

escape
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: